From liquid to solid. Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream--no ice cream maker required.
I am now inspired to make any and all ice
cream we consume at home from scratch. Perhaps not terribly realistic, but something to aspire to when time allows. This was easy and yummy!
The stuffed tomato I posted about yesterday was just as good as it sounded.
Tomato, olive oil, day old bread diced, onion, goat cheese, s&p---*mouth-watering*

And Zucchini Orzo with pine nuts. A good cold pasta salad--easy to make and refreshing. The base recipe came from "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle," by Barbara Kingsolver. The pine nuts were my own addition. I think the recipe can also benefit from the addition of a little lemon juice. 
And for fun....while I worked in the kitchen Bucket helped Paul summarize the most recent
healthcare bill draft in the living room.
Feel free to email me if you want any of these recipes!
No comments:
Post a Comment